My No-Makeup Makeup
The minimal no-makeup look is definitely a go-to of mine. I like to let my face breathe but still be presentable. It's also a slow progression towards loving my face sans makeup–but we all know that's near impossible.
Actually I lied. Semi lied. I can't for the life of me wake up in the morning so this is all I usually have time to whip up before heading out. Let's be real, I know I'm not the only one!
- Radical Skincare Skin Perfecting Screen SPF30: Amazing sunscreen that feels just like a primer! Super luxe (but follows with a hefty price tag).
- Milk Makeup Sunshine Skin Tint in Sand: Great at evening out my skin and feels quite weightless.
- RMS "Un" Cover-Up in 22: I use this as a concealer under my eyes and on any redness peeking through (I struggle with really flushed cheeks 24/7)
- Soap and Glory Archery Volu-Boost Brow Gel in Hot Chocolate: A great alternative to Benefit's Gimme Brow, although I still prefer Benefit's more ashy colour. This one is more brown.
- H&M Cream Eyeshadow in Earth Angel*: A nice shimmery brown. Wears pretty well but needs a primer for more intense application.
- L'oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes in Waterproof Black: Keeps my lashes nice and curled without being clumpy. I love how I could build this up or have it very natural.
- Milk Makeup Matte Bronzer in Baked: Really nice and buttery. The colour is the perfect sunkissed bronze without being too orange.
- RMS Living Luminizer: My all-time favourite highlighter to give me that healthy dewy glow.
- Lipstick Queen Saint Nude Lipstick: The creamiest, most moisturising, beautiful lipstick I've ever had in my life. The colour Nude is the perfect MLBB shade that gives me a healthy pout. Considering getting the Sinner version of it.
*: I couldn't find the link to this particular colour on the site. Could be discontinued or sold-out. Sorry :(